Sprint has a wave of new devices that are going to be released. First in line is the LG Optimus F3. The device is made to help people with disabilities. Many of the features on the device can be accessed through speaking as well by touch. Below I have listed the key features of the device, oh and I forgot to tell you that its only $49 Dollars!!!!! The phone can be purchased online from June 14th at official website of Sprint or by calling 1-800-SPRINT1. The specs and features are listed below.
- TalkBack by Google is accessible from the moment users take the phone out of the box and power it on. This allows users who are blind or visually impaired to receive assistive voice prompts when they use the phone for the first time.
- Powered by Android 4.1, Jelly Bean with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Long-Lasting 2,460 mAh Battery with up to 16 Hours Talk Time
- 4.0-inch WVGA touch screen IPS display with super strong Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2
- Dual Cameras (5MP rear and VGA front) with 1080p Full HD Video Capture
- SmartShare – share media wirelessly to DLNA® enabled devices
- Android Beam to share content via Near Field Communication (NFC) and Bluetooth® technology
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, which allows the device to read information from everyday objects, like stickers and posters embedded with NFC chips
- ULE Platinum Certified – the highest level of environmental performance recognized by sustainable requirements established by UL Environment and Sprint
- Google Play™ for access to more than 800,000 applications, widgets and games
- WiFi Enabled – 802.11 b/g/n with Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G and 4G LTE experience simultaneously1 and Wi-Fi Direct™ File Sharing
- microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- Sprint ID, a user-friendly means of customizing content on Android smartphones. Allows users to instantly download ID packs that deliver a predefined experience, including applications, widgets, ringtones and wallpapers, all at once
- VuTalk – send handwritten messages, photos or drawings back and forth in real time to visually share ideas and collaborate2
- Homekey with LED notification – lets users to set the home key to various colors and effects and personalize to notify when a certain caller is calling
- QSlide 2.0 – overlay up to two application windows on an existing open application, adjusting size and transparency as needed for greater multitasking functionality
- QuickMemo™ – lets users add their own creative commentary to pictures or screenshots with the swipe of a finger then share it via social media, email or SMS
- QTranslator – translate words and phrases from 44 different languages into 64 native languages
- Multilanguage Support with 53 Keyboard Input languages
- LG Tag+ – preset, individual phone profiles activated using NFC technology tags
- Quiet Mode – specify times to disable notifications for calls and messages
- Dimensions: 4.57″ (H) x 2.44″ (W) x 0.40″ (D)
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Main Display: 4.0”, 800 x 480 (WVGA) Pixels
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 4 GB ROM
- Standard Battery: 2460 mAh, up to 16 hours talk time3
- Available in two color options: Titanium Silver and Purple
The phone can be purchased online from June 14th at official website of Sprint. Sprint LG Optimus F3 will be available on all retail channels sometime later this summer.