The closer we get to tomorrows event at Apple’s Flint Center for the Performing Arts auditorium the more leaks. So far we have.
- Phone cameras are being taped with special tamper proof tape which changes colors if removal is attempted.1
- “If it changes color, we’ll be fired on the spot,” said one person who is working at the show but asked to remain anonymous.
- 24 hour security detail
- Auditorium with “state of the art” lock down capabilities
- The team that was flown in by Apple from the UK cannot have contact with any of the show workers
- “There are no communications in or out,”the staffer said.
- “Everyone thinks Apple is tapping our phones and monitoring what we say. Everyone is super-paranoid.”
- Apple has booked high amounts of shipping space out of China with Fedex & UPS 2
- Competing manufacturers have apparently been told by shipping companies that they cannot fulfill their deadlines because they were being booked by a “very important customer”, which is likely to be Apple.
- This shipping is displacing competitors shipping date which may cause a launch delay as well
Model Size Release Dates
- There has been a back and forth regarding whether both the iPhone 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch would launch at the same time
- Citing supply constraints has been on rumor
- The iPhone 6 (called iPhone 6 Plus) may be released in October
- The October month was stated by Bloomberg Report as well as KGI’s Ming-Chi Kuo
First Review Videos Of iPhone 6 (Plus as it may be called)
- There is expect to be a live demonstration outside after the event tomorrow 9/9/14 3
- The SDK was seeded “very recently” to these developers, and Apple likely wants to demonstrate some third-party wearable apps at Tuesday’s event
- “A small handful of high-profile social network and services companies with apps on the iPhone and iPad App Store have already been seeded with a pre-release version of the Apple SDK (Software Development Kit) for wearables under strict non-disclosure agreements. A small handful of high-profile social network and services companies”
- Fashion bloggers as well as fashion experts were send invitation