Sprint has a wave of new devices that are going to be released. First in line is the LG Optimus F3. The device is made to help people with disabilities. Many of the features on the device can be accessed through speaking as well by touch. Below I have listed the key features of the device, oh and I forgot to tell you that its only $49 Dollars!!!!! The phone can be purchased online from June 14th at official website of Sprint or by calling 1-800-SPRINT1. The specs and features are listed below.
- TalkBack by Google is accessible from the moment users take the phone out of the box and power it on. This allows users who are blind or visually impaired to receive assistive voice prompts when they use the phone for the first time.
- Powered by Android 4.1, Jelly Bean with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Long-Lasting 2,460 mAh Battery with up to 16 Hours Talk Time
- 4.0-inch WVGA touch screen IPS display with super strong Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2
- Dual Cameras (5MP rear and VGA front) with 1080p Full HD Video Capture
- SmartShare – share media wirelessly to DLNA® enabled devices
- Android Beam to share content via Near Field Communication (NFC) and Bluetooth® technology
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, which allows the device to read information from everyday objects, like stickers and posters embedded with NFC chips
- ULE Platinum Certified – the highest level of environmental performance recognized by sustainable requirements established by UL Environment and Sprint
- Google Play™ for access to more than 800,000 applications, widgets and games
- WiFi Enabled – 802.11 b/g/n with Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G and 4G LTE experience simultaneously1 and Wi-Fi Direct™ File Sharing
- microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- Sprint ID, a user-friendly means of customizing content on Android smartphones. Allows users to instantly download ID packs that deliver a predefined experience, including applications, widgets, ringtones and wallpapers, all at once
- VuTalk – send handwritten messages, photos or drawings back and forth in real time to visually share ideas and collaborate2
- Homekey with LED notification – lets users to set the home key to various colors and effects and personalize to notify when a certain caller is calling
- QSlide 2.0 – overlay up to two application windows on an existing open application, adjusting size and transparency as needed for greater multitasking functionality
- QuickMemo™ – lets users add their own creative commentary to pictures or screenshots with the swipe of a finger then share it via social media, email or SMS
- QTranslator – translate words and phrases from 44 different languages into 64 native languages
- Multilanguage Support with 53 Keyboard Input languages
- LG Tag+ – preset, individual phone profiles activated using NFC technology tags
- Quiet Mode – specify times to disable notifications for calls and messages
- Dimensions: 4.57″ (H) x 2.44″ (W) x 0.40″ (D)
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Main Display: 4.0”, 800 x 480 (WVGA) Pixels
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 4 GB ROM
- Standard Battery: 2460 mAh, up to 16 hours talk time3
- Available in two color options: Titanium Silver and Purple
The phone can be purchased online from June 14th at official website of Sprint. Sprint LG Optimus F3 will be available on all retail channels sometime later this summer.
I don’t think its fair to judge iOs7 before I even get it so in the spirit of fairness I want to know what you think just from the photos that will be below.
Do You Like iOS7 ?
The device is the newest Android on Sprint’s line up of device’s.Engadget received some exclusive photos and even a promo video of the device which can be seen below. Now there’s two new powerhouse devices on the market at the moment: the HTC One and the Galaxy S 4 that people are going nuts over. The HTC is $199 while the S4 is $249 without bringing your over a number over from another carrier promo which reduces the price of any phone by $100. If Sprint price this device anywhere between $49 and $149 before there promo this device may just be a hit due to its budget friendly price and its high end appeal. Totally off topic doesnt this new ZTE device look like My LG Optimus G. The specs are are follow….
- HD display (resolution unspecified)
- 5-inch Display
- an unnamed dual-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- 1GB RAM
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 8GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD)
- 2,500mAh battery
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1
Reports has surfaced today that Sprint has already signed on as the first carrier of the Blackberry A10. Remember earlier when we reported that they passed on the Z10 because they we getting another all touch screen device well wait no more. The A10 is slated to be released in November which we all know is shopping season!! CNET also provides that the person familiar with the new A10 device stateed it will be the successor of the Z10.This device is a monster and I see why Sprint waited if its anything like the spec below this is a contender for IOS and Android. The rumored name of this device is or was the “Aristo.” Make sense right Aristo A10. Specs of the rumored phablet:
- 4.65″ Super AMOLED touchscreen
- Quad-core 1.9 GHz Qualcomm Krait processors
- 4GB of RAM
- 1080×1920 resolution
- 3,000mAh battery
Sprint, meanwhile, held off on the BlackBerry Z10 because it saw what was in the works and felt the A10 was worth the wait, the person familiar with its plans said. While Sprint had expected to take some flak from BlackBerry fans, it opted to focus its resources on the A10.
BlackBerry was actually pressured to unveil the A10 at last month’s BlackBerry Live conference, but the company wasn’t yet ready to make the announcement. It likely didn’t want to undercut the excitement for the Q10, which will be available on other carriers beyond T-Mobile in the coming days.
Gmail updated there look today check out the picture above . There a color coordinated letter that corresponds with the first letter of the email address that sending you the email. In the new update Gmail allows you to:
- Mange multiple Accounts
- View and save attachments
- Set up label notification
Amazon is always pumping out the best discounts for Sprint across the web. It’s like Amazon is partially giving the Samsung Galaxy Note II for free at the price tag of $49.99 for new customers . If you are interested go check it out by clicking on the link Samsung Galaxy Note II, Titanium (Sprint).
Our folks over at AndroidPolice did a little investigation work regarding this so call mystery device. The device that got Bluetooth approval was a Sprint device wowo. The Note II has a model number SPH L900 so the next Flagship device Note III has to have a higher model number not a smaller number. So with this information the SPH L600 is suspected to be Galaxy Mega 6.3. The LTE/CDMA 2000 was a given that it was a Sprint device. On June 20 in London there will be a event where there are expected to debut a few new devices.
The US had a few security concerns being that Softbank is a Japanese wireless provider. So as a security measure a four board member was set in place to oversee that both companies follow their national security promises. A Sprint board member will be one of the four chairmen. The full press releases will be below.
Sprint and SoftBank Receive Clearance from Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S.
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. & TOKYO (BUSINESS WIRE), May 29, 2013 – Sprint (NYSE: S) and SoftBank (TSE: 9984) announced today that the companies have received notice from the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) that it has completed its investigation of the proposed transaction between Sprint and SoftBank, and there are no unresolved national security issues relating to the transaction.
As part of this aspect of the transaction’s clearance, Sprint and SoftBank have entered into a National Security Agreement with the U.S. government. The National Security Agreement is effective as of the date of CFIUS clearance, but will terminate in the event that the merger agreement between Sprint and SoftBank is terminated.
Based on the CFIUS clearance of the proposed transaction, the parties expect that the “Team Telecom” agencies, which include the Department of Justice (including the Federal Bureau of Investigation) and the Department of Homeland Security, will notify the Federal Communications Commission that the agencies have completed their review of the transaction for national security, law enforcement and public safety concerns.
Upon receipt of notice from Team Telecom, the Federal Communications Commission will be free to complete its public interest review of the transaction. The Commission’s public interest review is ongoing.
Sprint and SoftBank are parties to the previously disclosed agreement and plan of merger, dated as of October 15, 2012, as amended. Consummation of the Sprint-SoftBank merger remains subject to various conditions to closing, including receipt of approval of the Federal Communications Commission and adoption of the merger agreement by Sprint’s stockholders. Sprint and SoftBank anticipate the merger will be consummated in July 2013, subject to the remaining closing conditions and the effect of the actions of the Special Committee of Sprint’s board of directors, which is currently in discussions and negotiations with DISH Network Corporation regarding the unsolicited proposal received from DISH in April 2013 or other developments with respect to such proposal. Sprint’s Board of Directors continues to recommend its stockholders vote in favor of the transaction with SoftBank.
This holiday is about the people how fight for our freedom everyday. Thank you. Thanks to all the past, present and future soldiers. A moment silent .
Bringing you another hot deal days. The HTC One is now on sale with Amazon. For new customers it is $79.99 and $99.99 for upgrades. Go check out Amazon for some of the most in expensive smartphones on the market.