The device is the newest Android on Sprint’s line up of device’s.Engadget received some exclusive photos and even a promo video of the device which can be seen below. Now there’s two new powerhouse devices on the market at the moment: the HTC One and the Galaxy S 4 that people are going nuts over. The HTC is $199 while the S4 is $249 without bringing your over a number over from another carrier promo which reduces the price of any phone by $100. If Sprint price this device anywhere between $49 and $149 before there promo this device may just be a hit due to its budget friendly price and its high end appeal. Totally off topic doesnt this new ZTE device look like My LG Optimus G. The specs are are follow….
- HD display (resolution unspecified)
- 5-inch Display
- an unnamed dual-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- 1GB RAM
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 8GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD)
- 2,500mAh battery
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1
Sprint has been doing lots of tweeting and Facebooking to get Sprint customers new and old exciting about the launch of Samsung’s latest flagship device the Samsung Galaxy S IV. The wait is over happy shopping. Tell us about your experience in the comment section. For those of you want for it to come to a Sprint store near you, you will have to get it from Radioshack. The will carrier the device starting today in all 4,700 locations. It will be $249.99 for the 16GB model.
Update: Sprints websites stated that it is available in store but limited quantity.
According to a post on the Sprint community the HTC One is available in black today at Sprint.com for $199.99. So for those of you who want the upgrade and cant wait for the S IV then get it. In a later post I will post a great review of HTC One VS Samsung S IV.
Beginning today customers can order the new HTC One® in Black via www.sprint.com. The 32GB device is available for $199.99 with a new two-year service agreement (excludes taxes and surcharges).
For a limited time only, new customers who switch their phone number to Sprint from another carrier will receive an additional $100 instant credit, reducing the price of HTC One to $99.99 (excluding taxes).
Available in a Silver color as well, HTC One boasts a 4.7-inch, full-HD 1080p display, 1.7GHz quad-core processor, international roaming capabilities and Near Field Communications (NFC). HTC One brings users an unprecedented smartphone experience with unique features, including:
HTC BlinkFeed™ – a bold new experience that transforms the home screen into a single live stream of personally relevant information, such as social updates, entertainment and lifestyle updates, and news and photos with immersive images so the user no longer needs separate applications to find out what’s happening. HTC BlinkFeed aggregates the newest content from the most relevant and interesting sources, giving it to users at a glance, all in one place, without the need to jump between multiple applications and websites.
HTC UltraPixel Camera with HTC Zoe™ – a new feature bringing photos to life showing more personality and emotion than a still photo ever could. HTC Zoe gives users the ability to shoot high-resolution photos that come to life in three-second snippets. Zoe images, photos and videos are then displayed in a unique way in the new gallery, transforming the traditional photo gallery of still images into a motion gallery of memories.
HTC BoomSound™ – front-facing stereo speakers with a dedicated amplifier and an amazing full high-definition display that brings users closer to their music, videos, games and YouTube™. Beats Audio integration is enabled across the entire experience for rich, authentic sound. HDR recording uses advanced dual microphones and audio processing to capture clean, rich sound that is worthy of HD video footage.
Now I must say this is the first time that I have see a pre-order sell out. I’m used to seeing backorder for a pre-order not a sell out . Yesterday Sprint confirmed in a statement to AllThingsD.
Sprint is excited to launch the new Samsung Galaxy 4. We had planned to launch this next generation of the award-winning Samsung Galaxy line-up on Saturday, April 27. Unfortunately, due to unexpected inventory challenges from Samsung, we will be slightly delayed with our full product launch. Sprint is one of Samsung’s largest partners and we are working closely with them to launch in all Sprint channels as soon as possible. We expect to make GS4 available at www.sprint.com as planned on Saturday with Sprint retail stores and other channels receiving devices as inventory becomes available.
Saturday is only two days away so you can Wait for then or pre order from Amazon Wireless here. Samsung has since stated:
Due to overwhelming global demand of Galaxy S4, the initial supply may be limited. We expect to fulfill inventory to meet demands in the coming weeks.
The exclusive color is now available at The Now Network. For $0 if you bring your number over to Sprint you can snag this phone. Purchase the device now which supplies last.
…if you switch from another carrier Sprint will give you the HTC One for 99.99 buck thats crazy. Well folks I hope you got your wallets and pocketbooks ready to order. Pre-order page the device will be shipped in time to get it by April 19th.
Thanks to the peeps over at Evleaks gave us an first look. The Huawei Ascend G700 will feature a 5 inch screen which is my first go to for a device these days. The device will come in two versions WCDMA and another supporting TD-SCDMA The devices specs are as follow:
- 2GB of RAM,
- a 5-inch display,
- Android 4.2.
Lets hope we get some Sprint support on this device because it seems like it may be killer.
The hopes maybe high for the HTC ONE. Merrill sent a memo last week stating that there will be a limited release of the ONE in four markets in March and the rest in April. The US,UK, Germany and Taiwan are the markets given for the limited release, so we may see the device in the States as early as next week. HTC’s flagship was believed to be halted due to ultrapixel nightmare. HTC is or was having trouble making the camera modules so lets hope we get some official word from Sprint this week regarding the release date and pricing of the device.
The Samsung Galaxy SIV will be released on the Sprint network. Now according to the the press release given by Sprint the device is expected to hit the Now Network in the second half of the year which is different from Samsung who stated that it would be available globally in late April. Now lets hope that is moved up as we get more info. The pricing from what is seems will be $199 ,$299 or$ 399 since there will be a 16GB,32GB and 64GB.
Some of the hardware specs are dope. Like the 13 megapixel camera and the almost 5 inch screen:
Samsung Galaxy S4
||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean TouchWiz Nature UI
||136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9mm
||1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Samsung Exynos 5 Octa
- Quad-core A15 (1.6GHz) + Quad-core A7 (1.2GHz)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T
- Quad-core Krait 300
- PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU
- 3-core, 533Mhz
|MicroSD card slot
||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC up to 64 GB
||GSM, HSPA, LTEMicro-SIM
||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-bandWi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
||microUSB, MHL 2, USB host, DLNAInfrared blaster
||4.0 with A2DP
The device will feature many new upgraded features which will be added to the S III and Note II at a later date. Some of the software features are:
- Dual Camera: the person taking the picture or recording a video can also be placed in either of them. It also works during video calls.
- Sound & Shot: record audio while taking pictures and pair the resulting files
- Drama Shot: take 100 shots in a few seconds and automatically create a collage of images
- Eraser: take multiple shots to erase background elements that shouldn’t appear in the final photo
- Air View: preview an image just by hovering a finger on top of it, without actually touching the screen
- Story Album: create photo albums on the phone, and even send them in physical form ($10-30 for 10-page album)
- Adapt Display: the screen automatically adapts based on viewing conditions and the actual content to offer a better performance
- Air Gesture: control the phone without actually touching it
- Smart Scroll: slightly tilt the device to scroll through pages
- Smart Pause: pause playback when looking away from the screen
- S Translator: translate between nine supported languages (English US, English UK, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian). The feature includes voice-to-text and text-to-voice support, and it’s able to perform translations of image contents. It works both offline and online.
- S Health: manage your fitness exercises by pairing the smartphone with additional accessories including the S band, Body Scale or a heart-rate monitor.
- Samsung Knox: use the smartphone as an enterprise solution and balance work and personal features in a two-phones-in-one style. The feature will be available on other Samsung smartphones.
- Samsung HomeSync: automatically sync files between devices
- S Voice Drive: interact with the phone via Bluetooth while driving
- Smart Switch: backup Galaxy S4 data on computers. Support for moving between any smartphone to the Galaxy S4 is included.
- Samsung Hub: magazine interface for buying content
- Group Play: simultaneously play the same track on up to eight devices, and even create a 5.1 surround system. Support for multiplayer games is also included
- ChatON: new app version supports video chat with up to three people and can be combined with Dual Camera
- IR Sensor: control your TV with the smartphone
- Temperature and humidity sensors
Shortly after the HTC One was spotted at the FCC I spotted the HTC One from Best Buy. It was on the Reward Zone Mobile site. All of my android lovers rejoice its wont be long.The official specs are below.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system + 1.7 quad-core processor
- 4G speed
- 4.7″ HD 1080p color touch screen with 486 PPI resolution and IPS technology
- HTC Zoe camera: UltraPixels and ImageSense2 technologies, a 1/3″ BSI sensor and wide-angle f/2.0 lens that enables you to shoot clear photos and videos with 1080p resolution. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring.
- BlinkFeed: aggregates the freshest content to your home screen from the most relevant sources as identified by you, providing instant access to news and social feeds without the need to jump between multiple applications and web sites
- BoomSound dual frontal stereo speakers