This phone has been talked about ever since Google both Motorola back in 2011. So to see the finish product is amazing. Sprint announced that they would be carrying the device which made me even more excited, I cant wait this features on this device is sick. The device will cost $199.99.
Always on is a great feature that I sure could use today for the alarm clock lol. As a proud owner of the device you will get access to Motorola Connect which allows you to see texts and incoming calls in a desktop browser setting. As well you will be given a free 50 GB Google Drive expansion for two years. The release date of this device may be sometime this month or the one thereafter.
Unfortunately only the AT&T devices get the customization of almost 2000 combinations of colors device and etc.
Our folks over at AndroidPolice did a little investigation work regarding this so call mystery device. The device that got Bluetooth approval was a Sprint device wowo. The Note II has a model number SPH L900 so the next Flagship device Note III has to have a higher model number not a smaller number. So with this information the SPH L600 is suspected to be Galaxy Mega 6.3. The LTE/CDMA 2000 was a given that it was a Sprint device. On June 20 in London there will be a event where there are expected to debut a few new devices.
At the moment evoleaks only leaked the device for the release of the AT&T version . But who know’s it may be releasing to other carriers later on. Its a new rugged device which will be dust and water resistant. Specs below of the new device from our favorite leaker Evoleaks. The device goes by SGH-I537 code name (J Active). Check out pics of the latest flagship device from Samsung below.
- 5-inch full HD 1080p display
- quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor
- 8-megapixel camera
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- a microSD slot
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Update: Sprint hasn’t officially confirmed the device but it is expected to on the Sprint network as a part of global release of Samsung newest device.
Shortly after the HTC One was spotted at the FCC I spotted the HTC One from Best Buy. It was on the Reward Zone Mobile site. All of my android lovers rejoice its wont be long.The official specs are below.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system + 1.7 quad-core processor
- 4G speed
- 4.7″ HD 1080p color touch screen with 486 PPI resolution and IPS technology
- HTC Zoe camera: UltraPixels and ImageSense2 technologies, a 1/3″ BSI sensor and wide-angle f/2.0 lens that enables you to shoot clear photos and videos with 1080p resolution. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring.
- BlinkFeed: aggregates the freshest content to your home screen from the most relevant sources as identified by you, providing instant access to news and social feeds without the need to jump between multiple applications and web sites
- BoomSound dual frontal stereo speakers
The leaked ad by Engadget advised that a new ZTE smartphone is coming to Sprint. Its a mid grade Android device. The device is set to launch on March 1. The device will be $49.99 after $50 rebate.The specs are as follow:
- 4-inch display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.0 ICS.
- Scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass
- WVGA resolution (800 x 480 pixels)
- 4G LTE speeds
- 1,730 mAh battery
- 1 GB of RAM
- 5 MP rear-facing snapper
- 1 MP front-facing cam
- 4 GB of internal memory
The consumers are in complete control and they have spoken Android devices rule the Sprint Now Network. All thought the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is one of the mostly devices on the list its seem most Sprint customer appreciate the value for the money. The top rated Sprint phones are as such.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- LG Optimus G
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- iPhone 4S
- HTC Evo 4G LTE and iPhone 4